Windflower Tusker Trails - Bandipur
Expand. Unwind. Relax. Get used to your king-sized habitat, at the Windflower Bandipur. Feel at home, in the lap of nature.
The Windflower Suite
The Suite room has floor-to-ceiling windows, so you can look into the wilderness from your huge bed. Gaze up at the forest canopy through the glass skylights in the shower and help yourself to out signature spa toiletries. And then perch on a comfy armchair in your private sit-out, call for a pain of binoculars and watch the forest come alive.
Trek to a tribal colony. Drive up Tiger hill. Take a walk on the wild side, at the Windflower Tusker Trails Bandipur..
(6:30 AM- 8:30 AM; 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM) Safari takes you through the national park in an open 4x4 jeep, with some of the most knowledgeable guides at the wheel. Keep your eyes peeled for pugmarks, and mobile phones off. There's plenty to see: elephants munching on bamboo, herds of spotted deer and Indian bison, peacocks in frenzy, paradise flycatchers, and crested serpent eagles. Pray hard enough and you may just earn an audience with the reigning big cats in this Project Tiger Reserve.
Trek to a tribal colony near Mangala village, and get a taste of life at its most basic and joyous. Spot deer gathering at the reservoir at sundown. Or trek 5km up the adjoining hill for a panoramic view of this living sanctuary..
Chess, carom, Ludo, Scrabble, Monopoly and table tennis, if you're game for a fun, family face-off at the Activity Room.
- Accommodation for maids and personal staff.
- Iraya toiletries using specially formulated Ayurvedic ingredients.
- King Beds and Twin Beds.
- Duvet Bedcovers.
- Individually controlled Air-conditioning.
- Outdoor Infinity Swimming Pool.
- Outdoor Barbecue Lounge.
- Board room with all modern facilities that seats upto 30 persons.
- Free use for corporate group bookings.
- Business Centre with printer facility.
Nutritious and Delicious. Revive your taste buds at the Windflower Tusker Trails Bandipur. Food that tastes like home. Food served to you sizzling hot from the barbecue. Eat to love, at our resort's open-air restaurant that serves up delectable Indian food and continental salads. Sink your teeth into butter-soft rava idlis at breakfast. Dish out the unbeatable local combo of ragi mudde and averakkai sambhar at noon (Seasonal) Or try the kebabs and Calicut pomfret, grilled on the flames of our mobile tandoor.
|Tariff Valid upto 30th Sep 2016
||Special Rate Per Double
||Child (5yrs -12yrs) without an extra bed
- AP – Accommodation, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast and Tax.
- Check –in -12:00 Noon Check –out – 11:00 AM
- Child between 5yrs to 12yrs rate doesn’t include Extra bed
Canter Safari :
Rs 1500/- per person for Indian Nationals
Rs 2400/- per person for Foreign Nationals
Note: Transportation is not included in the package. However, transportation can be arranged on request, at an extra cost.
Children between 5 & 12 yrs will be charged 50% of adult tariff
Check in: 12:00 Noon/Check out: 11:00 AM
Prior to commencement of tour and counted from a working day.
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, cancellation fee, 10 percent
- 29 to 15 days prior to commencement of tour, cancellation fee, 50 percent
- No refund for cancellation with less than 15 days
Send Enquiry | Top